Kaushal Kishore was born on Monday, 25 January 1960 (age 63 years; as of 2023) in Begariya, Kakori, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India into a schedule caste Pasi community. Kaushal Kishore is an Indian politician and an agriculturist. In 1977, he graduated from Kalicharan Inter College, Lucknow, and enrolled in Shiya Degree College, Lucknow, where he completed his bachelor’s degree in 1979.
Kaushal Kishore Biography
|Real Name||Kaushal Kishore|
|Profession||Politician and Agriculturist|
|Wife||Married (Jai Devi Kaushal)|
|Famous As||BJP Politician Right Now|
Kaushal Kishore Net Worth
|Net Worth (in Rupees)||INR 4 Crore approx|
|Monthly Income||Not known|
|Annual Income||Not known|
|Income Source||Not known|
Do you know: Mahima Chaudhary’s Daughter
|Height in Feet||5′ 5″|
|Height in CM||167|
|Figure Measurement||Not known|
|Age (2023)||63 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Begariya, Kakori, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date Of Birth||On Monday, 25 January 1960|
|Current City||New Delhi and Lucknow, India|
|Caste/Community||Schedule Caste from the Pasi community|
|School||Kalicharan Inter College, Lucknow (1977)|
|College/University||Shiya Degree College, Lucknow, UP|
|Father Name||Kallu Prashad (deceased; farmer)|
|Mother Name||Parvati Devi (deceased; homemaker)|
|Brother||Mahavir Prashad (elder; deceased)|
Also Read About: Shubman Gill Biography
Here are some facts you might not know about
Kaushal Kishore is an Indian politician who represents the Mohanlalganj constituency in the Lok Sabha. He is also a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), one of the major political parties in India.
- He is married to Jai Devi Kaushal, a member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly. He got married to her on April 24, 1984.
- His estimated net worth is INR 4 Crore approx.
- He has 4 sons. His son Akash Kishore died in October 2020. His sons’ name is Ayush Kishore, Vikas Kishore, Prabhat Kishore and Akash Kishore.
- Kaushal Kishore started his political career in 1989 as a candidate for the Communist Party of India (CPI) in Lucknow’s Malihabad constituency, reserved for Scheduled Castes. He lost the elections to Jagdish Chandra, a Janta Dal candidate. Kaushal earned 8,992 votes in the election.
- He won 4,55,274 votes in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from the Mohanlalganj constituency on BJP’s ticket. He defeated R. K. Chaudhary, a BSP candidate, by a margin of 1,45,416 votes.
- On 7 July 2021, Kaushal became the Union Minister of State of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Read more MBA Chaiwala.
After his son Akash Kishore died on 19 October 2020 due to alcohol abuse, Kaushal Kishore started an anti-drug campaign named Nasha Mukt Samaj Andolan-Abhiyan Kaushal Ka with the intent of spreading awareness about the ill effects of intoxication. He launched another anti-drug campaign named Hindustaniyo Nasha Chodo in August 2022. Talking about the campaign, Kaushal told the media,
“I lost my son (Aakash Kishore) to alcohol in October 2020 and after that I pledged to make India drugs free. Then I started a campaign and so far 18 lakh people have pledged to not do drugs and 10,000 have stopped using drugs as well. Despite myself being an MP and my wife an MLA, we could not save him. While poison kills instantly, any such addiction like alcohol and substance abuse kills a person very slowly. We need to protect those who have not yet become addict to liquor or any other substances. As India is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mohastuv, we have decided to launch another anti drug campaign ‘Hindustaniyo Nasha Chodo’ on August 9 at Delhi University’s Sports Complex.”
Kaushal Kishore Social Media Profile
|Click here to view|
|Click here to view|
|Click here to view|
|YouTube||Click here to view|
Kaushal Kishore net worth?
INR 4 Crore approx
Kaushal Kishore wife?
Jai Devi Kaushal
bioinffo ends this post. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this information about Kaushal Kishore’s Biography. We have given you the information on Kaushal Kishore (Politician) Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Wiki, And Religion in this post.
I would appreciate if you would share this post with your friends on social media. In case there is any mistake, then please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can fix it.